Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Chimichurri Sauce


I have fallen in love... WITH CHIMICHURRI! I can't believe I have gone my entire life without it. Now I eat it on everything! It is so simple but it has so much flavor. Chimichurri is originally from Argentina however, it is used in a lot of Colombian cooking. So I wanted my Hubby to have a little taste of home for dinner :)

Ingredients~
1 cup fresh Italian parsley
1/2 cup olive oil
1/3 cup red wine vinegar
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
2 garlic cloves, peeled
3/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper

Add parsley, oil, vinegar, cilantro, garlic, red pepper, and cumin into a food processor until smooth. Mix in salt and pepper. See it is super simple!



It is great on meat, potatoes, rice, cucumber... well it is delicious on everything:)

No comments:

Post a Comment