Friday, April 23, 2010

Jakob Dylan & The Three Legs Concert!!!




This was the third time I have seen Jakob Dylan in concert, however, my first time on the East Coast. It was the best show of his I have seen mostly because we were right next to the stage! I was so happy when he sang a couple Wallflower songs. I think I squealed like a pig when he made eye contact with me. I even broke my wedding ring from clapping so much. The diamond fell out :( Luckily we found it in between two cords on the stage. Most of the songs were from his AMAZING album Women & Country. I now LOVE LOVE LOVE Neko Case! Her voice is something out of this world. We had to drive 2 hours to get to Baltimore but we will def. be coming back because the city is beautiful. All in all it was a perfect evening... Jakob Dylan, Starbucks, and in an actual CITY! :) I can't wait to see him again!

No comments:

Post a Comment