Thursday, March 4, 2010

Deditos de Queso... Delicioso!

My Hubby is originally from Colombia and not only did I fall in love with him but I fell in love with Colombian food too! I haven't traveled there yet but we hope we will when he comes back from deployment :) But whenever his family goes to Colombia for a visit I always have a list of food for them to bring back. Deditos de Queso are the 3rd on list list. Before them are empanandas and arequipe :) His dad brought us back Deditos and we have been eating them non-stop. Deditos means finger in spanish so translated to english it is Cheese fingers. They are the colombian version of mozzarella sticks. They are made with queso fresco which I just found the recipe today so I am going to make my own deditos de queso next week.


~Don't they look yummy!~


~you can see all the queso fresco has melted~


~This is the packaging for them~

So until I can go here

I guess the deditos will suffice

No comments:

Post a Comment