Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm Homesick :(

Bob pretty much sums up my mood right now...


Today is a cold a gloomy day :( I turned on the TV and all I see is LA. I really wish I was home right now. You never know how wonderful something is until it is gone. I would kill to be in Santa Monica right now! I miss the sun, the traffic, Alley Dogs, STARBUCKS!!!, the crowds,Taco trucks, skyscrapers,mountains, crazy people in Venice Beach,the dirty air that gives you cancer, palm trees, driving over 45 m.p.h, the friendly people (East Coast people are sooo rude!) errr I miss everything about it! The perfect day for me is driving to Venice, riding bikes on the trail,eating somewhere in the Santa Monica Promenade, and people watching at Starbucks. Hopefully in a few years my Hubby can become a recruiter and we can go back home. Until then I guess I am going to have to stop turning on the TV. It is too depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment