Friday, March 5, 2010

Meet Pablo


This is our puppy Pablo Camilo. He is a purebred white German Sheperd and huge to be only four months old :) We got him at a local animal shelter so when the hubby deploys I won't be alone. We never realized how difficult a puppy is. He chews on everything! He destroyed out laundry to by eating the drywall, scratching the wood floor under the door, ripping down the blinds and chewing them all up. He even managed to take the little metal door stopper off the wall! (shhh don't tell base housing!) Everytime I turn around he is getting into something else. But with ears like his, you cant be mad at him too long :)

this is his spot whenever I am in the kitchen cooking. He wont move! So he gets stepped on, tripped over, and food splatters onto him but he wont budge.

And unlike me and the Hubby he LOVES the snow! I have the strangest dog ever :)


Pablo has to go to the vet today to get shots :( poor Pablo. Wish him luck!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new reader (and a new Air Force wife AND a new puppy owner, too!). Our dog is such a handful, I can hardly believe that I'm constantly checking up on her...I feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete